- 3 HP V3 grade spindle motor for powerful output to achieve precision work standards and better grinding capability.
- Cartridge spindle w/4 preloaded class 7(p4) bearings and run-out of taper nose better than 0.000060” T.I.R. provides quiet, vibration free operation for better work pieces accuracy.
- Optional 0.000050” micro down feed and micro cross feed.
- Vertical handwheel at the waist level.
- The steel ball way table travels and ground guide ways ensures smooth, easy movement of table.
- Double V cross ways are hand scraped and Turcite coated for absolute flatness and high wear resistance.
- All castings are tempered and stress relieved twice to assure stability of the machine structure and resist deflection under load.
- Hardened & ground column ways with cast spindle slide is precision fit for no “hang-up” gravity downfeed.
- PLC control uses a menu-driven LCD touch screen is easy to learn and easy to set. Simply fill in the blanks to set total grinding amount, rough increment, fine increment, sparkout passes, feeding direction, parking position, wheelhead retract distance, and press cycle start to complete automatic grinding cycle. (CII models only)
- Grinding cycles for CII model: semi-automatic, surface, plunge, & crisscross.
- Index able table handwheel for ease of operation.(618M only)
- Work table flatness shall be within 0.00012”.
- The table reversal is actuated by non-contact proximity switches, and hydraulically powered, table speed is infinitely variable.(except 618M)
The automatic lubrication system continuously floods saddle & column ways, bearings, and lead screws for better machine performance and less maintenance.
|1.BALANCING STAND||8.RADIUS DRESSING ATTACHMENT|
|2.PARALLEL DRESSING ATTACHMENT||9.DIGITAL READOUT|
|3.ELECTROMAGNETIC CHUCK||10.SPARE WHEEL FLANGE|
|4.AUTO. DEMAGMETIZER||11.COOLANT SYSTEM W/MAG. SEP. & PAPER FILTER|
|5.PERMANENT MAGNETIC CHUCK||12.COOLANT SYSTEM W/PAPER FILTER|
|6.MANUAL DEMAGNETIZER||13.COMBINE COOLANT & DUST COLLECTOR|
|7.ANGLE DRESSING ATTACHMENT|