· All essential castings are rib reinforced to provide a rigid machine structure for long lasting accuracy and stability.
· The precision cartridge spindle equipped with 4 pieces of preloaded class 7 (p4) super precision angular contact ball bearings to ensure high accuracy and superior grinding finish.
· All guideways are Turcite-B coated and precisely hand scraped to provide a smooth movement for better accuracy and longer way life
· The rigid wheelhead travels on wide contact hardened and ground guideways and is precisely positioned with a stepping motor to ensure better downfeed repeatability. (ADS model only)
· Crossfeed mechanism incorporate with a precision leadscrew, AC inverter provides smooth, accurate crossfeed and allows criss-cross grinding for better workpiece finish.
· Hydraulics, coolant systems are separated from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat.
· All moving surfaces and rotating parts are continuously lubricated by an auto-lube system to ensure long service life and maintain maximum accuracy. An alarm light will illuminate if oil pressure drops below pressure.
· PLC control uses a menu-driven LCD touch screen is easy to learn and easy to set. Simply fill in the blanks to set total grinding amount, rough increment, fine increment, spark out passes, feeding direction, parking position, wheelhead retract distance, and press cycle start to complete automatic grinding cycle. (ADS model only)
|1.BALANCING STAND||8.RADIUS DRESSING ATTACHMENT|
|2.PARALLEL DRESSING ATTACHMENT||9.DIGITAL READOUT|
|3.ELECTROMAGNETIC CHUCK||10.SPARE WHEEL FLANGE|
|4.AUTO. DEMAGMETIZER||11.COOLANT SYSTEM W/MAG. SEP. & PAPER FILTER|
|5.PERMANENT MAGNETIC CHUCK||12.COOLANT SYSTEM W/PAPER FILTER|
|6.MANUAL DEMAGNETIZER||13.COMBINE COOLANT & DUST COLLECTOR|
|7.ANGLE DRESSING ATTACHMENT||14.DUST COLLECTOR|