- All essential castings are rib reinforced to provide a rigid machine structure for long lasting accuracy and stability.
- The precision cartridge spindle equipped with 4 pieces of preloaded class 7 (p4) super precision angular contact ball bearings to ensure high accuracy and superior grinding finish.
- Spindle, couplings, and spindle motor (15HP) are precisely balanced for low vibration and powerful output to achieve precision grinding accuracy.
- Rigid table with box-type structure travels on a cushion of oil with no metal-to-metal contact to provide excellent way longevity.
- Column guideways are Turcite-B coated and precisely hand scraped to provide a smooth movement for better accuracy and longer way life.
- The rigid wheelhead travels on wide contact hardened and ground guideways and is precisely positioned with a stepping motor to ensure better downfeed repeatability.
- Crossfeed mechanism incorporate with a precision ball screw, AC inverter provides smooth accurate crossfeed and allows criss-cross grinding for better grinding surface finish.
- Hydraulic, coolant and lubrication systems are separated from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat. Heat exchange is used on hydraulic system to maintain normal temperature of hydraulic oil.
- All moving surfaces and rotating parts are continuously lubricated by an auto-lube system to ensure long service life and maintain maximum accuracy. An alarm light will illuminate if oil pressure drops below present pressure.
- Positioning accuracy and repeatability is assured with an AC servo motor and high precision pre-tensioned ballscrew.
|1. BALANCING STAND||8. RADIUS DRESSING ATTACHMENT|
|2. ELECTROMAGNETIC CHUCK||9. ANGLE DRESSING ATTACHMENT|
|3. AUTO. DEMAGMETIZER||10. PARALLEL FRESSING ATTACHMENT|
|4. PERMANENT MAGNETIC CHUCK||11. COOLANT SYSTEM W/PAPER FILTER|
|5. DIGITAL READOUT||12. COOLANT SYSTEM W/MAG. SEP. &PAPER FILTER|
|6. SPARE WHEEL FLANGE||13. COMBINE COOLANT & DUST COLLECTOR|
|7. DUST COLLECTOR||14. MANUAL DEMAGNETIZER (FOR PERMANENT CHUCK USE)|