- Handles plates up to 10 ft. in width and 5″ in thickness.
- High performance spindles with a ball screw feed and fixed spindle design to fully utilize carbide tools fordrilling rates up to 60 inches per minute.
- Spindle speeds up to 3,000 RPM is provided with a 24 HP drive.
- Oxy-fuel and plasma cutting systems.
- Guaranteed accuracy with rack and pinion positioning and measuring systems on stock materialregardless of the edge condition of the stock plate.
- The dual carriage system eliminates the potential of horizontal clamps collapsing the skeleton.
- Irregular stock plates or drops can be returned to stock and later utilized without having to make a square cut to start the CNC process.
- The dual carriage system permits virtually the entire stock length to be used to minimize scrap.
- Guaranteed accuracy regardless of rust and mill scale.
- 6 or 12 position automatic tool changer.
- Guaranteed accuracy on large and small parts.
- Maximum accuracy is assured regardless of where they are nested in the stock plate.
|Model||Tipo A 16||Tipo A 25 LG|
|Plate Size||18288 x 6096mm||29992 x 6096mm|
|Punches||Not Available||Not Available|
|Punch Thickness||Not Available||Not Available|