- Heavily ribbed box-type base is made of Meehanite castings, providing excellent rigidity to ensure machine stability.
- Hydraulic, coolant and lubrication systems are separated from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat.
- Sturdy rigid-designed workhead is electronically controlled giving variable spindle speeds ranging from 30-350RPM. Workhead swivels 90°CCW to 90°CW for various grinding operations. A dual oil seal and cover prevents coolant seepage into the workhead.
- The design of the tailstock is both rigid and robust. Housed in a cast body, the hardened nitralloy steel sleeve is designed to carry a MT4 center.
- Optional hydraulic tailstock with foot pedal is available for easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Cartridge type wheel spindle is equipped with four super precision class 7 (ABEC) bearings incorporated with 7 1/2 HP spindle motor ensure high accuracy.
- One V and one flat hand-scraped guideways are Turcite coated and incorporated with an automatic lubrication system and micro-stepping motor. Smooth movement of the Wheelhead delivers longer way life with superior positioning accuracy and repeatability.
- A special upper slide design adds 7” (180mm) in total wheelhead travel and increases grinding capacity.
- Rigid table with box-type structure travels on a cushion of oil with no metal-to-metal contact. Table is fully supported in the full travel to avoid overhang. A swiveling table dial indicator enables rapid cylindricity corrections and taper grinding applications.
- Slideways, leadscrews are continuously lubricated by an auto-lube system to ensure long service life and maintain maximum accuracy.
- The hinged, swing-down internal grinding attachment (optional) swings down into working position easily and quickly. A patented locking device adds safety as it prevents the ID attachment from swinging down abruptly.
- PLC control uses a menu-driven LCD touch screen is easy to learn and easy to set. Simply fill in the blanks to set total grinding amount, rough increment, fine increment, spark-out passes, feeding direction, parking position, and retracting clearance, and presscycle start to complete automatic grinding cycle. (NC Models only)
|1.I.D SPINDLE||10.4-JAW SCROLL CHUCK||19.SPARE WHEEL FLANGE|
|2.BALANCING STAND||11.FIXED BACK PLATE||20.COOLANT SYSTEM W/MAG. SEP. &PAPER FILTER|
|3.MANUAL LEAVER 5C COLSER||12.ADJUSTABLE BACK PLATE||21.COOLANT SYSTEM W/PAPER FILTER|
|4.5C COLLETS||13.2-POINT STEADY REST|
|5.PARALLEL FRESSING ATTACHMENT (MANUAL)||14.3-POINT STEADY REST|
|6.PARALLEL FRESSING ATTACHMENT (MANUAL)||15.DIGITAL READOUT|
|7.HYDRAULIC PARALLEL DRESSING ATTACHMENT||16.RADIUS DRESSING DEVICE|
|8.3-JAW SCROLL CHUCK||17.ANGLE FRESSINF DEVICE|
|9.4-JAW CHUCK||18.SPARE GRINDING WHEEL|