FICEP was established in 1930 and is located at the foot of the Alps on the northern border between Switzerland and Italy. Since the beginning, Ficep has been exclusively engaged in the engineering and manufacturing of machine tools for the metalworking industry.
The Ficep manufacturing complex is comprised of several affiliate Ficep owned companies that collectively encompasses over 1,300,000 square feet. Each specific facility maintains the responsibility for a specific product or product group to maximize efficiency.
Ficep Corporation’s facility located in Forest Hill, Maryland (outside of Baltimore, Maryland) contains our spare part inventory and Ficep CNC equipment under power for customer training and product demonstration. The facility is also utilized to rebuild used equipment and to manufacture complementary material handling elements.
For more information visit: http://www.ficepcorp.com/